The busiest day of the year was February 6th, 2012. The most popular post that day was Gospel-Transformation and Joyfilled Generosity!.
Top five most popular posts in order:
- 1 Few Thoughts On The Death Of Amit Saigal (Founder & Editor Of Rock Street Journal) January 2012
- 2 Loneliness In A Beautiful But Desolate Urban Jungle (Japan) February 2011
- 3 Gospel-Transformation and Joyfilled Generosity! February 2012
- 4 A Walk of Faith: God’s Unchanging Promises in Changing Circumstances! March 2012
- 5 One of the Best Sermons on Missions You’ll Ever Hear April 2012
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
- calledtojapan.wordpress.com (Thank you Matthias and Danielle for being one of the top five referrers).
This New Year, may we start afresh with a New heart and a New attitude (Eze. 36:26), and a New life given to us in Christ (2 Cor. 5:17). Zacchaeus started over (Luke 19:8). Peter started over (Lk. 22:32, 62). Paul started over (Acts 9:21). Lydia started over (Acts 16:14, 40). 2012 is gone, don’t live there anymore. The old you is gone, “if anyone is in Christ He is a new creation.” Start over, and sing a New song of praise (Ps. 33:3) to your Savior and King Jesus! Community is more than simply hanging out with people and being friends; it is about fellowship with the Father and his Son for our joy. May this be true of us this year!
Note: This past Sunday’s two mite sermon. “Sing to the Lord a new song” (Psalm 149:1). 主に向かって新しい歌を歌え.
LISTEN: DOWNLOAD MP3.